My first scorpion--this is BAD!

IguanaMama

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well, I took one look at it and it was love at first sight. It's an emperor. Now I'm getting two gracilis (sp?) in the mail. How much longer before I have 40?

Someone shoot me, I can't afford all these critters. I'll have to start selling my children, they aren't as cute and make too much noise. I take that back, they are cute when they're sleeping.

Prymal

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Mama,

Hello. My name is Luc and I'm a recovering scorpion who...I mean addict! LOL

40? Just wait - these remarkable animals are as addictive as "stones" or "meth" and before you know it, you'll have hundreds! LOL

Good luck...

bananaman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hahahahha ROFLMAO i know EXACTLY what you mean... talk about junkies ending up broke buying drugs... THIS IS WORSE!

Havent found a solution... i need help too :(

MattM

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I had...... 30 in uhm, 8 months I believe.

Good luck :D

Prymal

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Matt,

30 in 8 months! You've fallen off the wagon! LOL

MattM

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hehe :eek:
Well it is more addictive then I tought :D
But after those 8 months I didnt buy much more (I wanted, but didnt have the space wich stopped me from buying any more :cool: )

I'm getting T. falconensis and A. australis the next 6 weeks, making it a total of 40 in 15 diff species :rolleyes:

So yeah, addictive! :D

Last edited:

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
Jodi, you're going to LOVE the gracilis. If you go on scorps like you do with t's you'll need a new house to house your critters ;) :D

Curry

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I've got 2 vittatus coming this week and 10-16 more in a month or so!

cashewman1

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I so far have collected 8, in the first 2 months, The only thing stoppign me att he moment is the fact that im spending all my money on building a mini arachnoroom in my closet, after that the fun shall continue!

Ryan C.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So far ive got 7 in 2 months and will have 8 soon. :) You just won't be able to stop. It sure is making my wallet thinner.

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hmmm shit... i had my pair so spinifer for almost 10 mths.. and the female pop and i found this forum to ask about stuff... since then its been another 6mths now? i have alomst 50 scorpion from 8 different species so far :) ;P

Prymal

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Walton,

It sure as hell don't take long to go from 0 to 100 when it comes to scorps!

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
collecting scorpions is highly addictive. Sometimes, I wish I never bought a pair of Emperors because that opened the doors to my addiction.

cashewman1

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well you know what they say, Firt u try pandinus. Then it moves u into a little higher level, then a little higher, then next thing you know ur selling ur wedding ring and pan handling on the street to scrounge up enough money for another LQ.

Pandinus imperator- a true gateway scorpion

PA7R1CK

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Barkscorpions said:
Mama,

Hello. My name is Luc and I'm a recovering scorpion who...I mean addict! LOL

40? Just wait - these remarkable animals are as addictive as "stones" or "meth" and before you know it, you'll have hundreds! LOL

Good luck...
Agreed! Infact.... I'm about ready for another "fix" myself.{D

Prymal

Arachnoking
Old Timer
LOL!

So, I guess that makes invert breeders/dealers the "dope men" at the "spot"! LOL

Alakdan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I guess you can count me in. I started collecting last January. Including my scorp babies, I currently have 41 scorps, 7 different species.

I was clearly addicted to it. To add fuel to the fire, I was able to collect my very first WC scorps last weekend. I got a Liocheles (possibly australasiae) and a Lychas mucronatus in a span of 15 mins. Too bad I didn't have enough time, but I will definitely go back.:wall:

Words are not enough to explain the excitement when I caught those scorps. Just the thought that I didn't spend money to acquire them gives me a rush.

I want more!!{D

BrentlySnow

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I wish i could find scorpions where i live, hell mayby there are some out there(toronto ontario?). I doubt it, we dont get anything cool, beavers and moose.

im just glad im broke until the next paycheck, or else if have a few more already.

They really are awsome!