My female T. blondi "Zilla" laid a sac!! Finally!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I don't want to fight, joe does LOL....if you look when he first started posting I was very polite...then it just blew up LOL. He is going to get his wish though, I am pretty sure I will be leaving AB...WAY to much drama LOL
Instead of spouting garbage, if you could please link me to where I said I wanted a fight, I'd appreciate it.

Last I checked, actually, you were the one responding to the posts about fighting, not me.

You can continue to talk yourself in circles all you want. Call me names, accuse people of doing things without proof, etc. Go for it.

Until you start responding to some of the valid questions that you are completely avoiding (for example, moose's inquiriy about the species you have bred, or any of the several members who have commented about your 'position' in the hobby and how you are held at higher regard), I have nothing more to say here.

Enjoy your stay in French Guayana.

redrumpslump

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I don't want to fight, joe does LOL....if you look when he first started posting I was very polite...then it just blew up LOL. He is going to get his wish though, I am pretty sure I will be leaving AB...WAY to much drama LOL
I'm in the same boat with you. The mods can't control this site. That's pretty clear. This thread should have been locked after page 4. I'm sure ll get infractions for this. This is the only site that I've been to were people can openely attack people and get away with it

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Instead of spouting garbage, if you could please link me to where I said I wanted a fight, I'd appreciate it.

Last I checked, actually, you were the one responding to the posts about fighting, not me.

You can continue to talk yourself in circles all you want. Call me names, accuse people of doing things without proof, etc. Go for it.

Until you start responding to some of the valid questions that you are completely avoiding (for example, moose's inquiriy about the species you have bred, or any of the several members who have commented about your 'position' in the hobby and how you are held at higher regard), I have nothing more to say here.

Enjoy your stay in French Guayana.
I am done with your mind games, I realize what you are doing, and you are good at it...I will give you that. What you do is Attack the central control system and you take down the fortress. Well thats what manipulation does....attacks the central conttrol....your mind. Your try to bring out the angry side of your victims (wich every human has a angry side) and focus on that, so by totally ignoring you....you will be defeated....so I will not engage with you and you are powerless.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Congrats on the sac Rob!!

Hi Fran,
I hope you are well. :)
Just to make a point, I started importing T's when I was twelve directly from several different continents. When I was 19 I imported 500 P fortis from Columbia. I spent 2 months camping by myself in French Guyana when I was 18. I raised silkmoths for 4 months in Costa Rica when I was 20. Once I had 20 L parahybana sacs at one time when I was 30. I've successfully bred a dozen different species. I'm just about to turn 49, but I joined the boards for the first time about 2 years ago. I have lots of experience with some species and no experience with others and likely would ask silly questions compared to many more experienced breeders. I don't think the date when someone joins the boards has anything to do with their experience.
Hey Tom,

I agree, join date doesn't directly correlate to knowledge.

If you look back at some of the original threads started by Rob, you'd see that it's pretty obvious he had not been in the hobby for very long.

The only real way to prove knowledge through a forum like this is to post. It can prove you know what you're talking about, or it can prove you have no clue.

--Joe

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I am done with your mind games, I realize what you are doing, and you are good at it...I will give you that. What you do is Attack the central control system and you take down the fortress. Well thats what manipulation does....attacks the central conttrol....your mind. Your try to bring out the angry side of your victims (wich every human has a angry side) and focus on that, so by totally ignoring you....you will be defeated....so I will not engage with you and you are powerless.
Can we say...hypocrite? :rolleyes:

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm in the same boat with you. The mods can't control this site. That's pretty clear. This thread should have been locked after page 4. I'm sure ll get infractions for this. This is the only site that I've been to were people can openely attack people and get away with it
lol,had to edit....

redrumpslump

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
lol,had to edit....
Oh yea anyone who has paid there 20bucks to be a member or whatever won't get infractions. Kinda biass right. Let me know how many infractions you get outta this lol

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh yea anyone who has paid there 20bucks to be a member or whatever won't get infractions. Kinda biass right. Let me know how many infractions you get outta this lol
Um, I really don't see this being true. We haven't done/said anything worthy of receiving an infraction, but we have received warnings and we're arachnosupporters. Also, the $10 is not to be a member, it's to support the site that you come to for help and it was obvious while the site was down, how many of us rely on it for information, and entertainment.

Cass

Lunar

Arachnopeon
Um, I really don't see this being true. We haven't done/said anything worthy of receiving an infraction, but we have received warnings and we're arachnosupporters. Also, the $10 is not to be a member, it's to support the site that you come to for help and it was obvious while the site was down, how many of us rely on it for information, and entertainment.

Cass
I'm on here all day, and I need a life, anyone selling theirs?

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Hi Rob,

In the event the babies have pink feet, will you still call them T. blondi, or will you call them sp. Guyana , sp Burgundy" ?

Later,Tom
In the event the babies have pink feet, will you still call them T. blondi, or will you call them sp. Guyana , sp Burgundy" ?

Later,Tom

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer

Later,Tom
I wouldn't call them burgundy...probally T. blondi, just depends.

Exo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If this was any other forum this thread would be under control by now, guess Joe's just lucky that the mods seem to favor him. ;)

I think that it was in ill taste that Joe would go out of his way to attack Rob, but that being said I have it on good authority that what joe says is the truth.

Personally, I think that everybody should shut the **** up and be glad that there are more CB blondis on the way, but I'm sure that nobody gives a flying fruitcake as to what I have to say. :rolleyes:

QuantumGears

Arachnopeon
Congrats

Congrats on the sac! If everything comes to fruition, I might be buying one of the little monsters from you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.