1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My E. Cyan finally molted again!

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Corranthe, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Corranthe

Corranthe Arachnoknight

Advertisement
    Sweetums, my first T, and the reason I got into the hobby molted over the weekend. I'd say he is probably about 4" now. I can see the molt when I shine a flashlight through the bottom of his container and I can see that he is doing fine. I really hope he gets around to throwing the molt out sometime soon. {D

Sorry no pics, but I literally never see the little guy. Hey, if I can get him to give up the molt, would anyone take on the job of telling me for absolute sure one-and-for-all if he is indeed a male? I'd totally pay to ship the molt to someone to have this done, provided it isn't too mangled. I'm about 80% sure I'm looking at a boy, but I'm only any good at telling when it isn't mine. (Go figure.)

2. bamato

bamato Arachnodemon

Awesome! I love these T's! Congrats! If you can post a picture of the molt we can tell you :)

3. Corranthe

Corranthe Arachnoknight

The old boy still won't give it up. I can see it down in there but I don't want to go poking in there to get it. I guess I'll know either way eventually.