My current website needs help.

bonesmama

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Looks good so far! I definately think you should add a gallery. How about some NEW, updated caresheets? It seemed like no matter what sp. I was trying to learn about, when I pulled up caresheets, every species on the planet needs 70-80% humidity!

joebarry

Arachnopeon
Are you the Tarantulaguy on youtube

are you the Tarantulaguy1976 on youtube?

Neophyte

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Go to tarantulacanada.com and check out their gallery. I donno if that helps :/

Sterlingspider

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Bleeding on your page a bit

Straight off the bat, the grammar of "Tarantula is not only the name of a Big Hairy Spider with fangs. It also has a nebula named after it" is pretty iffy. If nothing else swap the first period out for a comma so at least you're not starting your site with a sentence fragment.

Did you make the anatomy images yourself? If not I would check with the creator to make sure it's cool that you are posting them and provide proper credit.

Also I didn't go through your whole links section, but given that it starts with a dealer who is no longer in business you may want to double check some of those links.

It looks like a good solid start, but it definitely needs a couple of tweaks.

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
To be honest I haven't updated that website in quite some time. My current website is: http://www.stonemantisinvertebrates.com.

I started that one in hopes of getting a free website up and going but, now I am paying for a website that is pretty basic.

Thanks for the hints though.

Sterlingspider

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
To be honest I haven't updated that website in quite some time. My current website is: http://www.stonemantisinvertebrates.com.

I started that one in hopes of getting a free website up and going but, now I am paying for a website that is pretty basic.

Thanks for the hints though.
Whoops! Didn't notice the original post date. *facepalm*

The new site is considerably cleaner. I would however mention at least roughly where you are shipping out of, that was the only real omission I could find.

Nice list though, if my Boy wasn't already giving me the stink eye for my recent acquisitions (and I wasn't planning on hitting another show in two weeks) you'd be finding yourself about 3 s'lings lighter.

Last edited: