My centipedes.

7Fin

Arachnoknight
Centipedes are stunning.
Agreed! I remember the first time I saw a giant centipede, it was a sub-adult subspinipes for sale in some tub for £20 at a con. I thought I was dreaming when I saw it, lovely creatures! (and hey, you just hit up post 100 for this thread6!)

basin79

ArachnoGod
Agreed! I remember the first time I saw a giant centipede, it was a sub-adult subspinipes for sale in some tub for £20 at a con. I thought I was dreaming when I saw it, lovely creatures! (and hey, you just hit up post 100 for this thread6!)
Aye. They really are. Beautiful, elegant and monsterous when hunting.

TreebeardGoddess

Arachnosquire
Congrats on the successful molt! I can't believe she did it out in the open like that. I wonder if she felt too cramped under the hide or was just comfy in her corner? Were you nervous at all while she was in pre-molt/molting?
Looking forward to pics and videos of her gaining her coloring back

basin79

ArachnoGod
Congrats on the successful molt! I can't believe she did it out in the open like that. I wonder if she felt too cramped under the hide or was just comfy in her corner? Were you nervous at all while she was in pre-molt/molting?
Looking forward to pics and videos of her gaining her coloring back
Not sure why she didn't moult under her cork bark. She did the last time. But she knows best.

Although she turned down a feed last week I didn't think she was in premoult as she didn't look huge. Do I didn't have a chance to get nervous.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Man, that coloring on your S. viridicornis is just stunning! I love how you sweet talk your pedes!
The viridicornis is absolutely unbelievably beautiful. She was well worth the wait.

And thanks. They mean the world to me.