Basin's carnivorous plants

spotropaicsav

Arachnobaron
Pretty sure there's just one. I'm jealous that you're near it.
He's the lucky one. His best friend has half of his room dedicated to carnivorous plants, and so my boy gets to go often with that family. One time he did gift me a butterwort:happy:
Have you ordered from them before?
I haven't but if you have I would like to know your experience

schmiggle

Arachnoking
He's the lucky one. His best friend has half of his room dedicated to carnivorous plants, and so my boy gets to go often with that family. One time he did gift me a butterwort:happy:
Have you ordered from them before?
I haven't but if you have I would like to know your experience
Yes, a few times. All of my experiences have been excellent.

schmiggle

Arachnoking
Very, very nice! The binata is producing copious dew and the Cephalotus is growing like a fiend. The latter is particularly impressive--how long have you been growing it for?

basin79

ArachnoGod
Very, very nice! The binata is producing copious dew and the Cephalotus is growing like a fiend. The latter is particularly impressive--how long have you been growing it for?
A couple of years I think.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Wrong thread.

Doh!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

schmiggle

Arachnoking
Mein freund, I believe those should go in your spider thread, if they haven't yet.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Mein freund, I believe those should go in your spider thread, if they haven't yet.
Thank you.

I honestly don't know how I do it. They where supposed to go in what's one good thing that has happened thread. What can I say, I'm dumb.

basin79

ArachnoGod
My Drosera binata aka forked leaf sundew. Up close these look so alien like. Particularly if you give them the black and white treatment.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I love Cephalotus, I'm really looking forward to getting one someday once I have a nice windowsill for it.

schmiggle

Arachnoking
I love Cephalotus, I'm really looking forward to getting one someday once I have a nice windowsill for it.
Definitely one of my favorites, though it's pretty demanding in terms of light. You might try supplementing with light. Other than that, I haven't found mine nearly as finicky as they have a reputation for being. I wouldn't grow it in a terrarium, since I bet that the moisture and humidity in there are what usually kill them.