My bro’s class is fascinated by my tarantulas

Cullen Woodruff

Arachnopeon
My little brother asks to bring one of my Tarantulas Molts to school for show and tell. I let him have my T. Stirmi’s latest molt. Today he comes home and tells me his teacher and entire class were fascinated with the molt. Now his school wants me to bring one of my T’s in for the kids to see and give a presentation on tarantulas! They also want to get a class tarantula now. I feel like a hero.

Ashlynn Rose

Arachnosquire
I brought a molt to school once to show to my science teacher, and I carried it in a take-out container. A whole bunch of people reacted with "oh my gosh! Is that a tarantula!?!" I was really tempted to say, "yeah, I routinely take them to school in take out boxes."

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
A stirmi..... not the best of urticating setae to have around, esp with children.

Cullen Woodruff

Arachnopeon
A stirmi..... not the best of urticating setae to have around, esp with children.
The molt is approaching 5 months old. I have the molt preserved in a large glass display box. It is sealed shut and no one can open it without tearing it apart. Plus my brother is highly educated on the urticating setae and knows not to touch it without protection. I wouldn’t have let him have it if it wasn’t preserved in the container. I wouldn’t have let him have one at all if I hadn’t had this one preserved.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The molt is approaching 5 months old. I have the molt preserved in a large glass display box. It is sealed shut and no one can open it without tearing it apart. Plus my brother is highly educated on the urticating setae and knows not to touch it without protection. I wouldn’t have let him have it if it wasn’t preserved in the container. I wouldn’t have let him have one at all if I hadn’t had this one preserved.
You're smarter than many on here.