My B. albo died. Can someone tell me why?

Yuzan

Arachnopeon
I found my B. Albo dead with a white sticky stuff on her abdomen. Was it ruptured? Substrate was okay since I watered them regularly but it was watering day today and when I checked substrate was a little dry. I don’t know the cause and I want to know what might be the cause this time to prevent it from happening to my other Ts.

Attachments

Theneil

Arachnoprince
What are you using for substrate. Looks like it could be abrasive.

Please post pictures of enclosure for help. We can't really do much without knowing the whole scenario.

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
Hard to tell positively from that image, but my first thought is impaction.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I found my B. Albo dead with a white sticky stuff on her abdomen. Was it ruptured? Substrate was okay since I watered them regularly but it was watering day today and when I checked substrate was a little dry. I don’t know the cause and I want to know what might be the cause this time to prevent it from happening to my other Ts.
Their substrate should always be "a little dry." Slings can have part of the sub moistened for hydration, but they shouldn't be on wet sub.

How much height did the sling have from sub to enclosure lid?

boina

Lady of the mites
From the pics it is pretty hard to tell what happened to your sling, but like @Teal I find your watering practice pretty worrying. You are aware that too much water kills as surely as too little?