1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Avicularia avicularia

Discussion in 'Tarantula Pictures' started by Rickie, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Rickie

Rickie Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    Hi everyone. I am a noob to the forum and wanted to share my photo of my Avicularia avicularia. Enjoy

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. BC1579

BC1579 Arachnoknight Active Member

Do you have other things for her to climb? Plants, vines, cork bark?

3. Rickie

Rickie Arachnopeon

Not yet, I just got it. It climbs on the rock wall in the back right now. But I planned on getting vines, limbs, etc... So it can climb. I was going to use the stuff out in the yard, but choose not too, because the chance for pesticides, etc... So I am going to go buy store bought stuff

4. Rickie

Rickie Arachnopeon

I do have a bark cave I bought for it, but it never uses it. Its always on the rock wall. Has yet to use the tree bark cave I bought

5. BC1579

BC1579 Arachnoknight Active Member

Check out the big box pet stores. They frequently have really good deals on terrarium decor. I just picked up some Exo Terra hanging vines and plants really cheap.

Most people will agree that just vertical decorations aren’t enough. Avics really like the canopy feel of things going across the top of the enclosure.

@petkokc has an awesome video on creating your own decor, particularly vines. Check it out.