My 8" blondi has flipped!!

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
:D :D :D Yeehaaww! Found her on her back tonight when I came in! I have been misting the moss and sub pretty heavy about every other day so hopefully that will help her ease out of her old rags. Trying to keep her humidity at least 80%.
Here's a few pics taken through the glass so I wouldn't disturb her popping the lid off. Thats my excuse this time why the quality is crappy.;)

HcUnderoath

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
can you get pics through the entire process? i would appreciate it, and i think others would 2

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That is so neat!!! Look at all of the hairs she kicked off onto her moulting mat. I actually scratched at little at seeing those.
We are hoping one of our big ladies is getting ready to moult, she has webbed herself into her hide.
Congrats on the moult!! So do we get good pictures with the lid off of her in her new suit when she is dry?

varucu

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
man that's alot of hairs in there. pics of the entire process would be great :D thanks

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Unfortunately, I worked 3-11 last night and found her flipped about Midnight after I got home. I then had to turn around and go back in at 6:30 this morning!:wall: I could'nt stay and photo the whole process!:mad:
She was still in the same postion at 6:00am, had me really worried that after six hours no progress at all! BUT-there is a happy ending!!!:D:clap: :D
See the update I posted!