My 3 new T's OBT, COBALT AND THAI TIGER

andy375hh

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I Just picked these guys up this weekend first is my new OBT p murinus it's only abou 2 inches and full of attitude. Next is my Cobalt Blue H Lividium who's about 3 to 4 inclhes and My Thai Tiger H Longipes which is about 3 to 4 inches. I love these guys. :)

Last edited:

andy375hh

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yeah my OBT wasn't happy having to get moved to a larger enclosue.

Trav

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice new T's. Give your Cobalt and Thai tiger at least 6 inches of substrate and they will be happy.

andy375hh

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
They have about 4 inches in they're cages and the OBT has 3 I gave him some cork bark to climb on and enough substrate to burrow in also

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I would give them a little more substrate than that. They are obligate burrowing species and do best with at least 6 (at the VERY minimum)-8" of substrate or more. I keep mine in tall cereal containers because of this. It is easier to see them in their burrows, and they have enough substrate to do what they do best, and not be stressed out.

The OBT setup looks spectacular BTW....
-Nate

Snuggles

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice choices! I'd have to get one of those at a time - not all three at once!!! :worship:

bamato

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
VERY blue cobalt :) And yes, give them some more substrate. They need it and would prefer it :)