My 27th brood of Heteroctenus Junceus

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
Been awhile since i posted any pics of broods but this was my latest brood ( 27th brood ) of Heteroctenus Junceus
This is my smallest female mated with my largest oldest male
There are 38 babies total which is a big brood for this female but less than my average of 44 for all the others ive had so far

Mama with 1st instars
20180726_215346.jpg
Mama with 2nd instars
20180726_215437.jpg

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Beautiful! I am interested in breeding scorpions one day, so what is the white stuff on the mother in the second picture?

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
So excited for these! I hope I can have even a little bit of the same success you've had :cool:
I'm sure you will love them !
As many of these as ive sold I figured this country would be overran by them by now :rofl: honestly they are very easy to keep and breed

TexasPokie

Arachnopeon
Whats the husbandry for these? I have mine on terra aranea biodude substrate with cork bark. Haven't been able to find much.

ignithium

Arachnoknight
Been awhile since i posted any pics of broods but this was my latest brood ( 27th brood ) of Heteroctenus Junceus
This is my smallest female mated with my largest oldest male
There are 38 babies total which is a big brood for this female but less than my average of 44 for all the others ive had so far

Mama with 1st instars
View attachment 282169
Mama with 2nd instars
View attachment 282170
nice brood this is one of my favourite species. unfortunately quite rare here in europe but i work on breeding my pair as well

Chebe6886

Arachnobaron
Awesome, definitely be interested in getting a few of this of/when you sell.

Ecoval22

Arachnopeon
Hi Scopionluva,,

Do you have any left Heteroctenus Junceus on 2022? I will be interested to get a few if you have
Best Regards

Eugene