My 2018 Project: Scorpions (Extreme Macros)

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Has anyone gotten their orders yet? I placed mine a while back but am still excitedly waiting!

Jonathan159

Arachnosquire
Has anyone gotten their orders yet? I placed mine a while back but am still excitedly waiting!
What you go for @pannaking22? I'm ordering 'Diversity of Scorpions' poster and handbook although it says they'll have 100 ready to go at the end of may so I may be too late for the first batch!

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
What you go for @pannaking22? I'm ordering 'Diversity of Scorpions' poster and handbook although it says they'll have 100 ready to go at the end of may so I may be too late for the first batch!
That's what I ordered, way back in May. I wonder if I missed out on the first batch.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Nothing yet. You? I definitely missed the first batch though sadly.
Ah I'm sorry to hear! The poster showed up, but not the handbook, so I sent them an email on that. Wouldn't be surprised if it takes longer to get the handbooks printed so that'll go out later. The poster is beautiful though, I can't wait to get it put up somewhere in my bug room.

Jonathan159

Arachnosquire
Ah I'm sorry to hear! The poster showed up, but not the handbook, so I sent them an email on that. Wouldn't be surprised if it takes longer to get the handbooks printed so that'll go out later. The poster is beautiful though, I can't wait to get it put up somewhere in my bug room.
Awwww man congratulations! Shame on the handbook but it does make sense! I'm so jealous! Lol!

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
@mygale who do you recommend emailing about orders in the US? I've sent a couple to the general email provided with my order, but haven't gotten any response from anyone. Its been a couple weeks now.