Ms. Moxie's photo thread

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
Thanks! You need one! She's my favorite out of all my Ts. Everyone needs an A. geniculata.
I'm not a big fan of NW terrestrials, besides ephebopus.. but after reading all this info on a. genics and B. Albos on the boards.. I think I need to add those to my "to have" list lol.

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Poecilotheria fasciata
Avicularia urticans
Avicularia urticans
Euathlus sp. "red"
Euathlus sp. "red"
Brachypelma albiceps
Avicularia purpurea
Avicularia purpurea

Just a small pic dump.

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Another Picture Dump

Augacephalus ezendami
Augacephalus ezendami
Xenesthis immanis
Lasiodora klugi
Grammostola iheringi
Nhandu coloratovillosus
Avicularia purpurea, freshly molted
Avicularia purpurea, freshly molted

Hydrazine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Soooooooo jealous of that iheringi. The only specimen I've seen over here was a MM.

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Soooooooo jealous of that iheringi. The only specimen I've seen over here was a MM.
Thanks! I'm in love with it. I need to get one or two more to ensure I get a female. They're a great spider. Very unique from the other grammostola I have (G. porteri & G. pulchra) though is similiar in temperament to the G. pulchra I have.

miss moxie

Arachnoprince

My new Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens female (3"), Poecilotheria metallica female (3"), and Psalmopoeus pulcher (4") female. Happy birthday to me.

And my personal favorite-- my freshly molted Pamphobeteus sp. "Duran" spiderling. Wow the colors on this T blow my mind. Click picture for larger image.

GG80

Arachnoknight
Wow, so many beautiful spiders. Some I hope to own someday but I still consider myself a newbie :). Oh, and I fully agree on the A. geniculata. Everyone should have one.
Thanks for sharing your pics.

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Pulcher...Nice!!

Love the Pamph hun!!

Great additions!
Thanks! I heard pulcher are the most laid back Psalmopoeus so I figured I'd start there. Plus I love the golden/orange coloration, even prettier in real life. And yeah, that pampho is a stunner.

I need about 20 more pamphos. Or 200-- I'm not picky. ;)

miss moxie

Arachnoprince

Got another molt from my Grammostola iheringi. I really need to pick up two more of these, they're awesome Ts. And their legginess just makes me laugh so much.

Avicularia urticans feeding

Pamphobeteus sp. "Duran" rehoused into Sterilite container.