Moved to different climate desert hairy HELP

Dillonharris8955

Arachnopeon
I’ve been a ghost reader for a while now and I finally became a member of arachnoboards. Halloooo. So on october 30th 2018 my buddy bought me a baby desert hairy scorpion, everything was incredible because I lived in the Mojave desert in Southern California. I moved to Brea, CA on April 3rd of this year which is a lot closer to the beaches and has a very different climate AKA humid. Since I’ve moved he hasn’t eaten, but he is very VERY fat. I’m concerned about the molt. Attached are his picture from the day I got him and a picture of him today. I’m curious if the climate change might be messing with him. Do you folks think I should just leave him alone for a week or so? I have his enclosure on my counter top which is halfway dark and halfway light (from the kitchen fluorescents, the other half is a dark living room). He has several hide spots including rocks and some stupid fake skulls. I do not have a heating pad because here in Orange County it’s around 70-80 degrees year round. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance folks. :)

Attachments

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
I'm in orange county as well. I would reccomend a small.extra heat source for it. As you must know it doesn't stay too hot or even get that hot around here.. a small heat bulb will do fine