Moved my OBT

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Wee! So I decided to moved my obt today =D. Except for the 10min chase around the container, there was no problems =D.

Aaannnddd...she no longer has a cyst on her abdomine! She molted about 2 months back but never came far enough of of her tube web for me to check her abdomine.

The cage.

The top doesn't secure down well so I'm using this screen to provide a bit of security. It also prevents her from webbing up the lid which would cause all sorts of unwanted surprises.

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
in her new digs.

It fits perfectly into the corner of my bookshelf..and saves so much space...which means..room for more...MUST RESIST!!!

Ant4755

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I always love the bright colors of OBT's. My sling always stays hidden in a mass of webbing.

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I LOVE that idea for an enclosure!! However..... You better secure that top better ASAP! I would hate to see a follow up thread such as...

"Help! Escaped OBT!!!"

You would be amazed what they can do with the top of an enclosure.... like the poor saps who put a book on top of the unsecured screen tops only to see it pushed to the side the next morning. Duct tape, or electrical tape is a wonderous thing!

;P

-Nate

Boanerges

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Very cool. Glad too see everything went well with the move :D She looks good!!!