moulting pics

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hi guys, sawy one of my h.spinifer mouting to 5th instar, expecting more moults in days to come i think , view the pictures and you'll know y.. haha

oh and i found my L.scutilus having some funny positions so i snap some pics tpoo enjoy

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i Love the way scorps moults look, they look just like nothing has happend, if you get me theyre just complete scorps

nine livez

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
those are some good shot u got there, ur scorps look nice and fat or preg. good work man one day i will have more than just emp's....

canadianscorp

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Cool, nice shots Walton. lloks like they could use a couple more hides. That is a good communal group you got there!!

cheers, steve

Dennis1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
HI

Nice pictures !
The spinifers looking great ;) Nice communal group ;)
But I think more hides would be nice ;)

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hahah well i remove the hide which they r under to take that shot, ive tried putting more hides but they always hide together while thier food hide some where else. so i rather not so many hides hehehe..

makati

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
wow, that's oone army of spinifers there! nice pics!:clap:

smellyocheese

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Question

from the pic, it seems that the molting scorp won't be disturbed by other scorps? so, can just leave it to molt with the others around?

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yup, they won disturb the ones that moulting at all :) they have been like this since their BIRTH!