Most of my collection, and my T room.

Washout

Arachnolord
Old Timer
This is my T room and most of my adults and juvies. Only took pics of a few of the slings.

These are of the walk in closet and my shelving.

My geckos, millipedes, and centipedes.

And all of my various T's

Juvinile T. blondi? Are they really this hairy as babies? This one is about 4" but I'm not that sure it's a blondi. It just moulted 5-6 days ago.

P. cancerides

A. seemani this is the only one that actually struck my tweezers.

B. emilia

1.5" B. albo

1.5" A. versicolor

1" A. avic

.25" L. parahybana

1" P. murinus

.1" C. fasciatum

My juvie A. avic that refuses to eat.

2" P. regalis

My 4 rosies. I wish other cool and badass spiders were as cheap. :)

2.5" P. irminia

2.5" C. crawshayi

Last edited:

ShaunHolder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice pics. Cute L. parahybana sling, it looks exactly like my B.Smiti sling. So funny with the little patches of hair on thier asses. :}

Joe1968

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Very, very cool pics, nice T room. I wish I'm as organized as you are.

LPacker79

ArachnoSpaz
Old Timer
My room used to look way more cluttered than that, but then I organized it and I can actually walk in there! Amazing the difference a little organization makes!

Washout

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Hah I'm surprised at people saying this looks organized. It looks very messy to me. I need to clean it badly. :p

mick

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I agree...it definatly looks like a T.Blondi

Mike

MeteoRa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:D Washout...do you mind to post a picture of the container that you keep your 1 inch A.Avicularia... nice T's anyway

Washout

Arachnolord
Old Timer
MeteoRa said:
:D Washout...do you mind to post a picture of the container that you keep your 1 inch A.Avicularia... nice T's anyway
Sure no problem, and thanks. I can't wait for my more impressive T's to get bigger.

Bearo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I want some of those (pic above) :(
too bad I cant find them in Sweden or online in Europe :/

nice pics btw

MeteoRa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
thanks for sharing Washout..what container was that actually... kinda curious... :D

Washout

Arachnolord
Old Timer
There is this container place called storables around here. I buy the container for .75 cents and then drill a bunch of holes, get a piece of branch and some fake leaves and hot glue them all togeather. I think you can find the containers online at the container store, or anyplace that sell acrylic containers.

shogun804

Arachnogeneral
Old Timer
you can buy those containers at michaels its a store a very big store the sell arts and crafts stuff if you have one near you go there....i get those little containers and they sell bigger ones that i have my bigger slings in they work great and are very cheap here is a pic of the bigger ones.....

Dragoon

ArachnoGoon
Old Timer
hello
I also use acrylic doll cases for my larger arboreals. In this pic, the top three house P. regalises. The next two house a pinktoe and an OBT.
D.

bookofenoch2003

Arachnopeon
Hey Dragon

HI there,

If you will....could you post the measurements of the large acrylic doll cases.
I had inquired at the container store online,,, and they had said they come apart in (2) 'u' shaped pieces. Would seem to be stressful on webbing and creature if I had to pull it apart. Yours seem to open on top quite a bit.

They are $30 at Cont. store. Thanks in advance.

I have thinking about getting some larger ones as my Arboreals get larger, before they go in the upright 10 Gal. I have been considering glueing the cork bark to the top leaving the lid on the bottom for easier tank maint. Anyway, I am typing a novel, get back with me plz.

'rage, rage against the dying of the light'
Walter