Most colorful T's I might not have heard of!

Snakeman4life

Hulk Smash
Old Timer
Except, M. balfouri would be on the extremely expensive list, moreso than any pokie. They aren't even in the US except in a handful of collections
Slighty off topic but I found it interesting to see that Tarcan(Tarantulas Canada) just posted on his price list that he has CB Monocentropus balfouri slings for $450.00 canadian. At one point even P. tigrinawesselli and P. metallica commanded higher prices...... Although this is still well above any intermediate pricing.

silieputty

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Cyclosternum fasciatum - the Costa Rican Tiger Rump - is very pretty.

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Not sure if anyone posted this one yet, but C. fasciatum are beautiful tarantulas that can be purchased at minimal amounts. Also have you ever really looked at the colors in some of the G. rosea? I mean ive seen some rosea that are just shocking beautiful. Another good one is G. aureostriata, they can be quite striking.
-Nate

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Slighty off topic but I found it interesting to see that Tarcan(Tarantulas Canada) just posted on his price list that he has CB Monocentropus balfouri slings for $450.00 canadian. At one point even P. tigrinawesselli and P. metallica commanded higher prices...... Although this is still well above any intermediate pricing.
450 C? whats that 100 US?...Just kidding, the darn exchange rate is so messed up . Why should i be able to go to Tim Hortons and pay wiht a US $5 and get 5.25 back in Canadian for change lol