1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most colorful T's I might not have heard of!

Discussion in 'Tarantula Questions & Discussions' started by driver, Oct 26, 2007.

1. driver

driver Arachnoknight

Advertisement
    So there's some obvious T's out there that everyone is gonna want to name off. GBB's of course, b. smithi (and other brakys), cyriopagus sp blue, p.metallica, h. lividum, and so on. What are some other visually striking T's you would recommend in the intermediate price range?

2. butch4skin

butch4skin Arachnoprince

Probably some holothele and cyriocosmus if your into smaller sp., H. schmidti for damn sure, uh C. scheodtei, pretty much any Pamphobeteus, S. arndsti is a good one I think, and C. fimbriatus, S. calceatum is a very beautiful and underrated T, P. pulcher, any Tapenauchenius, I'm sure there's lots I'm forgetting.

3. Pulk

Pulk Arachnoprince

they're not cheap, but Xenesthis sp. are visually striking and in the INTERMEDIA price range

4. butch4skin

butch4skin Arachnoprince

Can't really go wrong with ornata and rufilata either.

5. Nitibus

Nitibus Arachnodemon

6. butch4skin

butch4skin Arachnoprince

I know. Did that on purpose. wondered how long it would take for someone to point that out.

7. butch4skin

butch4skin Arachnoprince

oh, E. cyanognathus

8. mitchell123

mitchell123 Arachnoknight

Hapalopus triseriatus :cool:

9. P. irminia - I know black, orange and green but still very striking.

O P. murinus RCF - if you looking for something with a bit of bite - literally

LMS

10. harveythefly

harveythefly Arachnoknight

Chiloprachys fimbriatus are pretty colorful...i don't have one yet but it's on my to do list:)

harvey

11. Definitly H.incei. if you like how it looks I have one guarenteed female and a MM male for sale.

12. Snakeman4life

Snakeman4life Hulk Smash Old Timer

13. Except, M. balfouri would be on the extremely expensive list, moreso than any pokie. They aren't even in the US except in a handful of collections

14. Snakeman4life

Snakeman4life Hulk Smash Old Timer

my bad...... didn't see the pricing portion of the question

15. B. angustum. As black as any G. pulchra with bright red setae on their abdomen. Not exactly "colorful", but definitely visually striking.

The Velveteen Rabbit of Ts, C. crawshayi, is visually as well as aurally striking.:D

16. AubZ

AubZ Arachnoprince

Pretty much go with most Avics, especially Versi as their colors change.
    Pokies pretty cool to. All depends on what colors do it for you.

17. Nerri1029

Nerri1029 Chief Cook n Bottlewasher Old Timer

I must agree on both accounts here.

18. Bonnetina cyaneifemur are very beautiful IMHO.

Art

19. Many Phormictopus sp and T.alpophosis can have a stiking purple sheen. Imagine an 8" POed purple spider! ~ Rex

20. Quixtar

Quixtar Arachnobaron Active Member

Psalmopoeus irminia