Most colorful/patterned scorpion?

thumpersalley

Roach Lovers Mom
Old Timer
Ive seen pics of Lychas burdoi & of Babrycurus (sp?) , they are both very patterend & different in color. What is the most colorful or most wildly patterned scorpion, in everyones opinion. Pics or links to threads please. Kim

psychofox

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Here's a picture of my adult Uroplectes chubbi female, I think that species would rate pretty high;)

thumpersalley

Roach Lovers Mom
Old Timer
I really like this species. Can you tell me more about them, communal, single, burrower, climber, etc? Kim

Here's a picture of my adult Uroplectes chubbi female, I think that species would rate pretty high;)

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I tend to like the solid colored ones, don't really like them pimped out too much. Some C. vittatus are pretty colorful though.

Irene B. Smithi

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm still contemplating deep frying them ;P Even found another little boy, added him to my kritter keeper. But these are just neat, I love their colors!!! Plus, I wouldn't mind having something a little larger, mine are so small, How big are these guys?

If you're bored with your C. sculpts, you know who to send them to. :)

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A lot of Tityus instars
R.Jencues(sp)
Isometrus
Leirus Jordanensis(sp)

whitewolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
I want these!!! OOO... Aaaaa..

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm still contemplating deep frying them ;P Even found another little boy, added him to my kritter keeper. But these are just neat, I love their colors!!! Plus, I wouldn't mind having something a little larger, mine are so small, How big are these guys?
You know how messed up that would sound if someone didn't know you were talking about scorps? lol

Irene B. Smithi

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It's a good thing I replied in a scorpion forum then!!! lol
Hasn't school started yet?? With all those honors classes I would think you would be kept pretty busy{D

You know how messed up that would sound if someone didn't know you were talking about scorps? lol

thumpersalley

Roach Lovers Mom
Old Timer
You are all are in big trouble! :mad:

I was very happy with my meager number of scorpions, now you just added more.

Im a girl, I guess I got what I asked for with my original post. You guys are going to touch that comment, are ya? :embarrassed:

Thanks alot!

Kim