Moss/Plants that are suitable for milipedes?

Datura

Arachnopeon
So when I originally got my pair of GBA milipedes they arrived in a container from wardscience that contained either some type of moss or a type of dried up grass ball.
They had no dirt in the container but these little guys really loved that moss stuff.
I kept it in the tank with them for almost 2 years now but I had a mold scare the other day so I just plucked out the two agbs and cleaned the tank out getting rid of all the old dirt and their moss.

So now that I have them temporarily rehoused in a small container I was just thinking...

What kind of greenery could I replace their moss with? What type of plants if any do you guys keep with yours?
Also any ideas on what the moss/grass ball was would be awesome cause I'd love to get them some more of it.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
GBAs? Do you mean AGBs (African Giant Blacks)?
Anyway, I don't keep plants with my millipedes because most of my cages are too small, but I have heard of Pothos, Jade, Wandering Jew, various mosses, orchids and some others of being non-toxic and not tasty for a millipede to eat. The moss ball was probably a wad of sphagnum moss or something.
Hope this helps,

Arthroverts

Datura

Arachnopeon
GBAs? Do you mean AGBs (African Giant Blacks)?
Anyway, I don't keep plants with my millipedes because most of my cages are too small, but I have heard of Pothos, Jade, Wandering Jew, various mosses, orchids and some others of being non-toxic and not tasty for a millipede to eat. The moss ball was probably a wad of sphagnum moss or something.
Hope this helps,

Arthroverts
Yes AGBs my phone corrected it to GBAs for some reason. Also thanks for the recommendations!