More new scorps

SeanCasey

Arachnopeon
I went to NARBC and bought myself some more scorps. Sadly much of my shopping list was not available. But I did walk away with 4 scorps.

Hadrurus Spadix:

Centruroides Hentzi: (Very small currently. A hair bigger than the O. Asper below.

Hadogenes Paucidens: Entertaing to watch so far, does some pretty goofy things.

Ospithacanthus Asper: This guy is currently really small. The cricket that it has is a pinhead.

Hentzi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Some very nice Scorps there particuly like the Spadix got a soft spot for them thanks for posting

SeanCasey

Arachnopeon
Ok well today was another shopping day. but I figured I'd be nice and not create another thread and just add them here. So far my C. Hentzi that I posted yesterday has proven to be afraid of crickets. It doesn't just refuse the,. it runs and hides from them.... Go figure.

Anyhow my three new scorps:

Tityus Falconensis:

Uroplectes Planimarus: (freshly molted)

Centruroides Chiapenensis: (Gravid)

Last edited:

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice.

I want to see my chiapanesnis grow up.

inverts

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congratulations on the new additions, especially the Tityus falconensis.

Vidaro

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Coll pics!:D
about the running away thing dont worry even my Emp does it sometimes when he seems stressed (after moving him to clean the container) but he comes arround a couple of days l8r. when i first got him he did it for 2 weeks:p

signinsimple

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Agreed. I've had dune scorps, israeli golds, and a 4 inch H Longimanus even all run from crickets. They all eat just fine.