Mondays suck! Let's have a contest!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The winner will receive a young female P. rufilata. :eek:

The rules will be just like last time. 1 guess per hour per person no exception! Failure to follow that one simple rule will get you disqualified!
And just a little tip, this one is NOT going to be easy. {D
As for when it will start................well I guess that depends on when I wake up.:) See you all then!

Endagr8

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm at school and won't have internet for most of the day!!!!!!! :wall: :mad:

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well right now we're still trying to guess what the question will be. Oh, here's one:

"What time will Ryan wake up today?"

My guess is 11:24am.

Lol, just kidding. Talkenlate04 doesn't sleep, he waits.

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
LOL, Let's hear it Ryan. It's 8:33, maybe I should give you wake up call or text? Nah, you might disqualify me.{D Can't wait to see what this one is. Oh an my gues for wake up time is 8:56am.

EDIT: and no I am not going to call him at the that time, that would be cheating.

stevetastic

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
if the question is who has a boring rufilata and needs a new exciting one this one is in the bag!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Alright alright I'm up.........grrrr. Sometimes being a night owl sucks. Anyway. Here is your question.

Moose35 (aka Tom) just became a Dad. :clap: So in the spirit of his daughters birth he has supplied me with some awesome ammunition for this contest.
You must accurately guess his newborns weight in both pounds and ounces AND the length in inches down to within a 1/2". A proper example of a guess would be 6lbs. 2oz / 17.5".
One last reminder, one guess per hour, per person! Ignore this rule and you are disqualified!
I have a feeling this one might take a while. So long in fact I am going to take a friend to the airport and Id be shocked if it was guessed when I get back. {D
Let the games begin!

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Are you going to let us know if one is correctly guessed even if the other one isn't, or just wait till someone hits 'em both?

I'm going to guess my son's weight: 7lbs, 13oz.
I will guess a little shy on the length though: 19.5"

Another question is was she born early, late, etc.?

And grats, Moose!

--Joe