Molts, molts, I love molts!

Hallidaykill55

Arachnopeon
Got home from work yesterday and I did the routine spider check first thing. I found that my A. avicularia had molted, and I mean it had just molted. I was so cranked. It really made what had been a rather mediocre day an amazing one. Am I some kinda freak for getting this excited over a molt? Anyways I wish that I had a digital camera so I could share it with you all.

Deliverme314

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
No not at all( a freak for getting excited.) Its like leveling up in a videogame! My Green bottle blue molted two days ago into a 2.25" juvie and that excited me. A few days before that my P.Irminia molted to 3". With in the next week I expect my A.Genic and L.Cristita to hit 2.25. Also My A.Versi and Aminatrix should molt with in 7 days. Then in about two weeks my P.Platyomma should molt to around 2.75. The next two weeks will rock. I am good at gauging when my T's are going to molt except for my C.Crawshayi which has molted once in the 6 months I have had it.

abstract

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Nope - I've been keeping about an average of 15 for over a year. Every time I get a molt, it puts a smile on my face.

It's like: "Hey - molt! Allright! New pet - it's BIGGER!!!!"