molting or what?

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Its entirely possible its moulting. However if he dropped it after that photo on his hand it is probably dying.

ChaelP

Arachnosquire
Looks premolt. I think that black patch was once a bald spot.

But again, I see a upside down death curl with no molting mat.
thats what i thought too. maybe it just looks like in DC because the space isnt enough to spread all her legs out? i dont know. ill just wait for an update tomorrow. thanks :D

ChaelP

Arachnosquire
Its entirely possible its moulting. However if he dropped it after that photo on his hand it is probably dying.
i hope shes just molting. i dount he dropped it though. my friend said he cleaned the enclosure few hours ago. maybe the T laid down a molting right before he cleaned the enclosure not knowing its about to molt... tsk tsk tsk

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
You'll need more to be sure, but that looks like a death curl rather than molting.

These are all pictures of Ts about to molt. Note how they all have their legs splayed out. This is typically the position they assume before cracking their old exo and pulling their new body out of it. They only really assume that curled up position directly after a molt.

Like so.

ChaelP

Arachnosquire
You'll need more to be sure, but that looks like a death curl rather than molting.

These are all pictures of Ts about to molt. Note how they all have their legs splayed out. This is typically the position they assume before cracking their old exo and pulling their new body out of it. They only really assume that curled up position directly after a molt.

Like so.
i know. but i guess ill know for sure in the morning(in about 8hrs). we supposed to trade tomorrow so i got confused when he said the T is molting. I mean, how did he not know its about to molt...