1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moltar, your inbox is full

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting / Suggestions' started by Moltar, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Moltar

Moltar ArachnoGod

Advertisement
    Good.

I just recieved 3 each slings of C. darlingi and A. sp. "Mozambique" and they arrived on time, healthy and safely packed. Communication before and after the sale was thorough and timely. A freebie Mozambique was included as well for my order that came in around $100, including shipping.

If I had to split hairs I could say that the packing was a little too moist but that's a very minor complaint next to all the other stuff that was done absolutely right.

I would definitely order again if he has a species i'm looking for. "A"

2. presurcukr

presurcukr Arachnolord

thanx for the kind words and they were packed "moist "due to the 96 f temp and didn't want them to have trouble in the ups truck b4 they got out of Fl. thanx again

Robert

3. Taipan

Taipan Arachnosquire

Great! I give Robert an A.
    I bought 5 each of the C darlingi and A sp. Mozambique and I'm thrilled. The Mozambiques were a lot bigger than I thought they'd be.

Thanks Robert!

4. Mvskokee

Mvskokee Arachnobaron

Gotta give this guy credit where credit is due.Awesome guy to order from! Couldnt recommend anyone higher than him. Right up there with the best A++:worship:

5. Mvskokee

Mvskokee Arachnobaron

+1 to my previous post. Very easy guy to buy from and great packaging.A++ I highly recommend you buy from him:clap:

6. jbm150

jbm150 Arachnoprince

Most definitely positive

I'm not sure if this is allowed seeing as how I didn't buy from him online but whatever. Robert contacted me, seeing as how I am looking for an Augacephalus and we're in close proximity to each other. He was great to communicate with, making himself available to me to come check out his critters. In person, he had stellar customer service and showed me his great, well-taken-care-of collection. The price was extremely reasonable for his Augacephalus sp. Mozambique slings and he even offered some great freebies. I declined simply because I want to keep my collection small but his generosity was greatly appreciated. I strongly recommend you buy from Robert if you are in the market, you won't be disappointed!

7. Just completed a trade with Robert, and i have to say im pleased. Packaging was great, slings were nice and healthy, and he even included deli cups to put them in!

A+

Thanks Robert :clap:

8. Gnat

Gnat Arachnoknight

A++

just completed a trade. my scorps all arrived in great shape. packing was excellent and shipping was fast. great communication throughout the deal A++

9. John Apple

John Apple Just a guy Old Timer

awsome

Very good
    I inquired about a male he had and sent it to me when he said he would
    The male was very well packed and arrived ready to...well you know:)
    Robert is an outstanding individual that does what he said he would do
    can't ask for more
    Thanx Robert

10. chyguy

chyguy Arachnoknight

A+++++++++++++++++ positive

robert sent me some really cool baby centipedes from his " double whammy" they are all healthy and fast as can be and he even included an extra i also received a coulpe of cobalt silngs almost lost one unpacking them they run so fast . thanks again robert

11. zonbonzovi

zonbonzovi Creeping beneath you Staff Member

Positive

Made a swap with Robert and all is well. Great communication, shipping & packing. Would do bidness again!