Advertisement View attachment 319749 one of my lasiodora seem to have died for no reason , other then mold. Possibly tank was over watered I just gave it more because it had been not looking so well . Tank was not soaked just wet in the wrong spot , water dish was overflowed on accident. For whatever reason , wish I had rehoused it didn’t notice mold until now . I’ve never had a lasiodora perish so easily it never climbed could not had fallen . What could mold spores had killed it or it just died for no reason ??? So depressing , this is like the worst year ever .