1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

MobBurrow

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by Scorpionidae, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Scorpionidae

Scorpionidae Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    I just completed a trade with Hannah and Scott. It was their first time shipping. They did it perfectly, especially with the weather as cold as it was. The spiders got here in great condition, and she included a L. parahybana sling for free! They are all eating, within only a few hours of being here. Communication was also fast.
    Highly recommended!

2. Ultum4Spiderz

Ultum4Spiderz Arachnoking Active Member

I just or Hannah and Scott , excellent packaging and great service all my Ts arrived healthy and in perfect condition. Weather was very cold 30 degrees or colder.
    I recommend MobBurrow , Ts were packed professionally.

3. horanjp

horanjp Arachnosquire Arachnosupporter

VA
    Scott and Hannah and fam from the hairy mob district....what can I say? Scott has been a great friend of mine for many years now and counting, and has enriched my life more than I can even hope to describe here. He may not know it or admit it, but he is a sage of a man who can turn his passions into most anything he desires. Scott got his first tarantula (a chilean rose, the dusky color form) many years ago, and she was introduced to me as a curiosity like most of the things that Scott would discover here and there. His collection and interest grew, and he eventually gifted me my first spider, a chilean rose as well- which eventually became the most beautiful male. I kept him for 2 years, sexed him via molt, tried to handle him, dropped him, frantically got a crash course in tarantula first aid, after which he SURVIVED and matured, only to die a virgin, as I'm sure many GR's are doomed to do. Needless to say, I was humbled and inspired by these creatures as a result, and Scott had silently 'bit' me by the hobby. With a simple gift...I was hooked
    T's are only a small part of our friendship, but I will be forever thankful for his inspiration and his gift of this hobby to me, as well as countless other things that (likely) have little relevance on this forum. If you do have any dealings with Scott, you would be wise to slow down for a minute and NOT pass this contact up. He will impress you with his generosity, excite you with his knowledge and passion, and humble you with the lessons that he's learned. Truly a sage among men. TRUST this man, and get to know him. THIS is the guy you want to meet here on the boards. He's worth your time and your friendship. I'm hooked for life. Proud to have this guy in my life locality. Much love.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I had a 100% positive experience dealing with Scott. Not only did I get a free MM Versicolor for the cost of shipping but he also gave me a freebie H. Mac sling. Packing was excellent and both T's arrived in good shape and spunky. I will definitely do business with him again. Thanks again Scott.

5. RYAN500

RYAN500 Arachnopeon

100% Positive - Just received a wholesale order of A. versicolor slings from Scott a few days ago. All 21 little blue fuzzballs made it safe and sound! Scott had great packing, great communication and was a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend Scott to friends and other hobbyist. Thanks Scott!

6. POSITIVE!!
    Recently bought a few H. mac and an H. himalayana from Scott to replace Ts that I had very regretfully sold off in the past, as well as an E. olivacea to replace one of my favorite Ts that I very sadly lost to a bad molt recently. Everything arrived in tip-top shape because the packing was exceptional, and Scott was also amazing at communicating what I should expect with how everything was packed. A+ on ALL the usual considerations - pricing, communication, shipping speed, packing, spider health, friendly service.. Would absolutely buy from Scott/MobBurrow again! Thanks!

7. manbajamba

manbajamba Arachnopeon

Positive all the way. Good communication with great follow up. I will definitely purchase more tarantulas in the future.
    Thanks again, Gil

8. LadyofSpiders

LadyofSpiders Arachnopeon

100% POSITIVE!!!!
    Just received an adult female S calceatum and she is gorgeous. Bigger than advertised :)
    Shipping was fast, packing was excellent and the spiders are healthy. He even threw in a freebie.
    Communication is top notch and I would not hesitate to do business Again!!!
    Thanks again!!

9. Cjhickey12

Cjhickey12 Arachnopeon

Positive review! Great prices to boot. Received my 2 avic versis and H Mac he threw an extra Hmac for free. Packing was done very well and my slings are already spinning webs

10. Cjhickey12

Cjhickey12 Arachnopeon

Another great order from Mobburow came in today, well packed and healthy! cant complain! handling time is super fast as well! great seller!

11. widowkeeper

widowkeeper Arachnoknight Old Timer

great packing awesome communication good deal and a nice freebie cant wait to buy from again. my only regret is that I didnt doubled my order!

thanks again

12. Great packing, great communication, great prices, can't ask for more than that. A+++!

13. ARACHNO-SMACK48

ARACHNO-SMACK48 Arachnoknight

Fantastic!

Just completed a trade with Scott! Packing was great (I especially enjoyed the multi-colored duct tape on the box lol) Communication was fantastic ! He was kind enough to respond to my many...many...PMs concerning my order! He even included a freebie! Scott is a genuine pleasure to deal with! One of the spiders in my order escaped while he was packing and he was kind enough to reimburse me... even though it was a trade! Simply put, if you are looking for a great deal from a great keeper... look no further!

14. AMDQ

AMDQ Arachnopeon

Great Great Great! I ordered a female A. Versicolor that is a proven breeder and a juvenile male P. Metallica both arrived today safely even though USPS were slacking but the good packaging saved them. The T's I got are healthy and colorful and I got a free baby B. Albopilosum so I can't ask for more. Communication was great. If you want to do business with them do so with confidence. Thank you guys!

15. dmahaffie

dmahaffie Arachnopeon

+++Positive+++
    Last week I received a package of wonderful versicolor slings. Two my surprise, 2 freebies as well. Very pleased with the whole transaction and handling of the Ts. Will be keeping an eye on MobBurrow for future purchases.

Dixie

• Like Like x 1
  16. POSITIVE!!!

Very late review and I truly apologize. First off, Scott is an awesome guy to deal with. He really took good care of me when some problems arouse. All of his animals were in amazing health, great packing, and fantastic communication. I look forward in buying/trading/gambling for some tarantulas with Scott! Thanks again brother! - Christopher

17. Casey K

Casey K Arachnoknight

US
    100% Positive!!!

Received my 3 versicolor slings and a freebie pumpkin patch yesterday evening. Packing was great and there was constant communication throughout. Prices are well below retail value and specimens are very healthy & active. I will definitely be doing business with him again! Thank you so much! :)

18. Deathpainter

Deathpainter Arachnopeon

Positive experience.

I ordered 3 versicolor, a male Nhandu Chromatus, and recieved a freebie B. albopilosum. All 5 T's arrived quickly and well packaged. Prices were fantastic, and the spiders are healthy and active. Will gladly buy from Scott again in the future.

19. 8Legs8Eyes

8Legs8Eyes Arachnosquire

POSITIVE - Great First Transaction

Just did business with Scott for the first time - it was a great experience. Communication was fast and thoughtful, and each of my new little ones arrived alive and spunky. Will definitely seek Scott out for more transactions in the future. Thank you!

20. My first experience buying from Scott was an awesome one. He had great communication and shipped very well. I ordered 3 avic versis, 2 pumpkin patch large and a P. Rufi, all of them ate with in an hour after arriving. I will order again if he has what I'm looking for.