Misty Enclosure

Is it normal that the enclosure has mist in the glass?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
It´s too moist and stuffy in there and as @Vanisher said you should make sure it has better ventilation. What do you keep in the enclosure? In the case of an arid species or an Avic for example it can get quite bad.

Christian Del Rosario

Arachnopeon
It´s too moist and stuffy in there and as @Vanisher said you should make sure it has better ventilation. What do you keep in the enclosure? In the case of an arid species or an Avic for example it can get quite bad.
my b.boehemi and emilia. its a good thing i just kept them inside a small plastic container so i just poked more holes and the mist went away. Thanks a million guys

cold blood

Staff member
my b.boehemi and emilia. its a good thing i just kept them inside a small plastic container so i just poked more holes and the mist went away. Thanks a million guys
Both the species should be kept bone dry with a water dish. Moisture needs to be eliminated.

Thekla

Arachnoprince
About what size of the Ts we're talking about? If they're still slings a bit of moisture in the sub (!) is actually good for them, of course not dripping wet. ;) I'd only keep juvies/adults bone dry.

Pictures always help a lot when you have questions like this. :)

Christian Del Rosario

Arachnopeon
About what size of the Ts we're talking about? If they're still slings a bit of moisture in the sub (!) is actually good for them, of course not dripping wet. ;) I'd only keep juvies/adults bone dry.

Pictures always help a lot when you have questions like this. :)
yeah they are still slings