Advertisement For all the millipede gurus out there, I have some questions about my new little friends. Laugh if you must, but I have to learn somewhere. 1. Do they molt? If so how often and how will I know? 2. I have a little brown one of uknown identity and she stays buried in the substrate all the time, is this normal? I dig her up every other day to make sure she is ok. What could she possible be doing in there all the time?! 3. Can they OD on mushrooms? My AGB will eat mushrooms until they are all gone. 4. Since the reclusive little brown was adopted to be his (the AGB's) company but she never wants to be social, does he need a buddy? If you have any other tidbits of advice I would love to hear them!