Millipede question help.

AvLteralice

Arachnopeon
I need your ideas and expertise about this matter guys.. Recently I found 1 male earwig inside my millipede tank which have babies, eggs and juveniles(mix with parent). I worry if it possible that male earwig will be a threat for my baby millies like eat it or feed it. Another thing is I'm not sure if it is just 1 earwig for my sub is deep. maybe its just a hitchhiker/lost or worst it has a pair and they already establish eggs and a home under my sub or am I just too paranoid to think a possibility.

Does it really pose a threat to my baby millies? what is the proper action for this matter. Any advice/ideas will be appreciated. thanks and cheers.

LawnShrimp

Arachnoangel
Earwigs are not terrible pests, depending on the species it may or may not eat eggs/juveniles. I don't think there would be more than one but keep a look out. Best thing to do is just remove the earwig whenever you find it and clean wood/leaves/soil better next time.

mickiem

Arachnoprince
The earwigs in my backyard in southwest Ohio eat slugs so I would be very concerned about having one in my enclosure with my millipedes. But unless you notice an infestation, I would just do what @LawnShrimp said and remove them as you see them.