Millipede pooping flesh?

Villegas23

Arachnosquire
I saw my Texas golden pede out and about today and when I noticed him/her it had a fleshlike thing coming out of his butt. It wasn't poop so I'm nervous he/she could be dying?

Attachments

dragonfire1577

Arachnodemon
Honestly unsure of what is happening. I've lost a pede to a prolapse but it was of the gonopods, not near the rear. I guess it could be a prolapse still, overall I'm unsure without a clearer photo though.

Villegas23

Arachnosquire
I came back from a run and noticed the pede still walking around drinking droplets of water then when I sprayed him with a little water it went back in, and he just went back underground
Honestly unsure of what is happening. I've lost a pede to a prolapse but it was of the gonopods, not near the rear. I guess it could be a prolapse still, overall I'm unsure without a clearer photo though.

desmess3000

Arachnopeon
I came back from a run and noticed the pede still walking around drinking droplets of water then when I sprayed him with a little water it went back in, and he just went back underground
This used to happen to my AGB sometimes...always worried me as well.

7Fin

Arachnoknight
Hm, I think they just don't like being sprayed. Whenever I accidentally squirt my pedes they quickly coil back and sometimes hide underground, but then they come back up a few minutes later. It frightens the heck outta them so I've taken to avoiding spraying them directly as much as possible.

Villegas23

Arachnosquire
This used to happen to my AGB sometimes...always worried me as well.
Hmm I wonder if it's just a pede thing!
Hm, I think they just don't like being sprayed. Whenever I accidentally squirt my pedes they quickly coil back and sometimes hide underground, but then they come back up a few minutes later. It frightens the heck outta them so I've taken to avoiding spraying them directly as much as possible.

Villegas23

Arachnosquire
Sorry, I didn't spray the pede directly at first but I did spray a little squirt on it When I noticed it coming out of his butt

LawnShrimp

Arachnoangel
I think that is just what their anus looks like: two hard panels on the outside and white flesh inside. It often does seem oddly extended when they defecate but it should not be a problem. If the anus remains prolapsed then this could be a more serious matter.