Millipede Molting Question

RookGhosty

Arachnopeon
I've had a Florida Ivory Millipede for the past few months and she is a wonderful pet. She is 3 3/4 inches, and from the research I have done she is full grown. Ever since I got her I have hoped that she would molt because she has quite a few cracks in her exoskeleton (I found her in the wild), and although they don't affect her health I was hoping she would molt them off. My question is, do millipedes continue molting after they mature, like tarantulas, or do they have a final molt into their adult form and stop molting, like mantids?

mickiem

Arachnoprince
Most of them stop molting at maturity, but I'm not positive on specific breeds. I'll try to look it up later today when I have time. Yours may have a little more growing to do; most of my Ivory females are a little bigger than 3 3/4"..

Cazador

Arachnosquire
I second that, I've had some larger Ivories too so she may not be done growing. Maybe you'll see some more molts! If not I wouldn't worry too much, I've had full grown ones with similar cracks or dents that have been around for years.