Milking Scorpions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogsarethapoop

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Cool my girlfriends dad is an RCMP officer in BC as well. There are animal cruelty laws, yes, but they ain't turtle poop. If you live in Canada then you have probably heard of that guy who dragged his dog behind his truck for whatever reason and killed it. All he got was the maximum fine of $500. If you did that in the States, you would probably go to jail. In Canada, animals are considered private property and you are basically free to do whatever you please with them! There is a country wide petition going on right now to "stiffen" the laws.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frogsarethapoop

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Last warning to please keep it on-topic. If the thread continues to spiral off-topic and into personal attacks, it will be closed.

Becca

So should I make a new thread title "animal cruelty" or something? Why can't we talk about animal cruelty? I never knew that was not allowed.

fusion121

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I think the point is that this is the scorpion forum and not the place for moral philosophy. Try the watering hole for posting more general topics your likely to find allot more people willing to discuss it.

marcelo_987

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The only reason why I would 'milk' a scorpion would be to compare a P. Imperator's venom to an L.q.'s

I would compare how much venom would it take to kill a mouse.
Here's my guess- L.q.:1 drop Emp: 2 gallons

Of course I would never get anywhere that close to a L.q.

Frogsarethapoop

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The only reason why I would 'milk' a scorpion would be to compare a P. Imperator's venom to an L.q.'s

I would compare how much venom would it take to kill a mouse.
Here's my guess- L.q.:1 drop Emp: 2 gallons

Of course I would never get anywhere that close to a L.q.

Well exactly I was wanting to inject a mouse too and I all I got was <edit> on my face for it. Not to mention about 4 infractions and a warning and after this post I will probably be banned, but I will be back. When I come back, perhaps I will check out the watering hole, I have never been there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.