Mike's House of a Thousand legs!

Mastigoproctus

Centiman
Just wanted to let everyone know my sites back up after a few weeks of issues, please check it out, let me know if I can make any improvements of if there is any issues.

http://mikeshouseofathousandlegs.com/

I posted this here because my sites main focus is Myriapods, forgive me if it should have been posted in a different forum but I'm sure this will be the right place.

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Shame it can't be of any use to me, as Australia has pretty tough import laws. I just got to learn to be satisfied with my 5 new E. rubripes.

Munax

Arachnosquire
Shame it can't be of any use to me, as Australia has pretty tough import laws. I just got to learn to be satisfied with my 5 new E. rubripes.
Well at least Australia has some pretty colorful pedes. Maybe they don't get too big but I wouldn't mind owning one.

Did you ever try calling the agency that regulates importing? Sometimes if it's just importing for a personal collection/hobby then they'll let you import. Worth a try if you want other pedes.

Mastigoproctus

Centiman
They are strict but he's right, it's worth looking into. Say you were to get in the future a large male heros, that has no chance of becoming invasive if no female is supplied and they inspect it upon arrival. I think they might be understanding of something like that, I could be wrong though. Never know till you ask.

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Well at least Australia has some pretty colorful pedes. Maybe they don't get too big but I wouldn't mind owning one.

Did you ever try calling the agency that regulates importing? Sometimes if it's just importing for a personal collection/hobby then they'll let you import. Worth a try if you want other pedes.
I am indeed very fond of the Australian pedes, and E. rubripes does get to about 25cm, and Morsitans has amazing diversity here.

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
They are strict but he's right, it's worth looking into. Say you were to get in the future a large male heros, that has no chance of becoming invasive if no female is supplied and they inspect it upon arrival. I think they might be understanding of something like that, I could be wrong though. Never know till you ask.
Maybe, but they can't even have velvet worms imported here, even the natives as far as I know.

ErinM31

Arachnogoddess
Arachnosupporter
Glad your site is back up! :D Bookmarked and looking forward to millipedes! ;)

Venom100

Arachnosquire
Just wanted to let everyone know my sites back up after a few weeks of issues, please check it out, let me know if I can make any improvements of if there is any issues.

http://mikeshouseofathousandlegs.com/

I posted this here because my sites main focus is Myriapods, forgive me if it should have been posted in a different forum but I'm sure this will be the right place.
are you still supplying?

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Austin Spears gets in some interesting ones every now and then. Not sure about other "breeders".