Michigan Pedes?

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well i did a look around google to no success and somewhat looked around here and found some state lists for centipedes but seen nothing with Michigan or Indiana area in it, is there any large local centipedes besides the common house centipede in these states? Im interested because when the weather warms up id like to go catch me some. I know we have stone centipedes like crazy, the little red ones, but i want to find some larger centipedes and maybe look into seeing if theres anything that has any kind of sale value to the hobby in these states? ANy information would be much appreciated, thanks.
Sincerely,
Nater

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
shammer4life said:
Well i did a look around google to no success and somewhat looked around here and found some state lists for centipedes but seen nothing with Michigan or Indiana area in it, is there any large local centipedes besides the common house centipede in these states? Im interested because when the weather warms up id like to go catch me some. I know we have stone centipedes like crazy, the little red ones, but i want to find some larger centipedes and maybe look into seeing if theres anything that has any kind of sale value to the hobby in these states? ANy information would be much appreciated, thanks.
Sincerely,
Nater
if i haven't already i'll try to make a list soonish for MI and IN

ah, i'll try to make those soon

i think you have one or two scolopendromorph cents, but no scolopendra. probably... i *think*

ok, here's one for IL, i'll twist MI and IN out of it
but here's IL for now

ok, here's MI and IN

Last edited: