User Michael's Tarantula Pictures

Michael Livote

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter
I finally got an itch scratched that's been tickling me since I started caring for T's, I got not one, but two arboreal's, and of course they're avicularias :)

The first one is a standard little gal, a.avicularia M.1 all of 2.5" big, shes a pretty one who loves her new home so far as she's jumping/crawling all over the huge driftwood pieces I set up for her :) .

The second one is a nice example of an a.avicularia M.6 (metallica) all of 5.5" already...and she's getting larger by the minute (seriously, I just realized she's in pre-molt!) and shes got some nice colors on her! I worked my hindquarters off setting up 2 nice modded Zilla enclosures for their pleasure and so far so good, they like them, they really, really like them ;)

Both were gotten from the one and only xenesthis, thanks Todd!

IMG_1018.jpg IMG_1020.jpg IMG_1012.jpg IMG_1024.jpg

Last edited:

Michael Livote

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter
View attachment 311408 I got a really pretty a.chalcodes female in today for a friend getting into the hobby again after a loooong layoff. She's currently at 4.50" and she's really striking to look at. Needless to say he's really happy!

IMG_1029.jpg

Last edited:

kingshockey

Arachnoangel
normal dont be surprised if it sits there for years only moving away for water or food :rofl:

ladyratri

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Pretty sure my G. pulchra is actually working up the curriculum for "101 Ways to Use Your Hide Without Hiding"
20230806_194735-COLLAGE.jpg

Can't wait to see what she comes up with when she's big enough for a "real" hide...

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Let's add in situ possible factor. It is mating time, at least around here: Yo! Bozo! Over here! Come and get it! I might not bite... much.

Maybe I've been exposed to the hordes of working women standing on the street corners too much.

Last edited:

Michael Livote

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter
Now this is a picture I thought I'd never take: All three of my new additions all out at the same time! So nice to see :)

PXL_20230813_142250402.jpg

Last edited:

Michael Livote

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter
My first (as her new owner) successful shed of my B. Hamorii Lady Luna!
Hilariously my nephew was visiting when she did it and he snapped this pic of her after saying "Uncle Mike!! Uncle Mike!! Your spider has sooooo many legs!!" (he's 7 years old 😂). My sister, of course, almost got sick looking at it....I love my family 😊

IMG_0400.jpeg