1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Michael Jacobi's Spider Shoppe (www.spidershoppe.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by Frostbyte, May 7, 2003.

1. John Apple

John Apple Just a guy Old Timer

Advertisement
    Mike is a class act ...when his friend Mark Pennel came to the USA ....he invited me and another friend Andy Dougherty to have dinner and the guy footed the bill but this is also about the spiders I purchased at his house that had me scratching my head on how low he charged for them
    A+ on stock
    A+ on hospitality
    Great all around experience and am fortunate to call him a bud

2. dredrickt

dredrickt Arachnoknight

Kansas
    First time doing business with Michael Jacobi, he has a great reputation on here and after my transaction I can see why. Great communication, excellent packing, and unbeatable pricing. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. All around good experience.

3. JohnDapiaoen

JohnDapiaoen Arachnobro Arachnosupporter

Got some true spiders from Michael. They all came healthy and he even threw in some freebees! Packing was phenomenal and is quick to respond. Highly recommend doing business with him if you get the chance!

-JohnD.

• Like Like x 1
  4. jojobear

jojobear Arachnosquire Old Timer

Super Duper

POSITIVE

I have placed several orders with Michael and he is great to work with and will go the extra mile to make sure you as a customer are happy. :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Norm

Norm Arachnosquire

I don't leave too many reviews anymore. My experience with Michael was so good, I have to give a shoutout. I met with him yesterday in Illinois. I recieved two P. subfusca slings and a female regalis. Michael was extremely friendly. His spiders are top notch, of course. He's the only seller that I know that includes a fullsetup in person, lol. I'm not talking a glass tank or anything, but the spiders have decorative long fiber sphagnum over the substrate, an appropriately sized slab of cork bark, and an efficient ammount of ventilation. When ordering spiders, don't expect all of that. Though, I can say from experience, Michael's packaging is terrific. Great experience, awesome guy to meet in person, A+ animals. :D

Last edited: May 3, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Bama1258

Bama1258 Arachnopeon

Had a positive experience with Michael Jacobi his packing was exceptional and so were my three b.klaasi. The transactions went smooth his followup was great and his emails helping to explain the process of what to do was fantastic.I hope to buy from him again and I highly recommend him for your spider needs.

• Like Like x 1
  7. John Apple

while I have known Michael for some time or known of him...I have done many purchases from him that went far beyond my expectations many harpactira and pachistopelma were purchased or traded with him..
    A true gentleman and outright honest individual, someone I am proud to call a friend and mentor
    You just cant go wrong with him and that's the bottom line

8. ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade Planeswalker Old Timer

Just completed another excellent transaction with Michael. The slings were alive and healthy as usual. Thanks again!

-Sean

9. ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade Planeswalker Old Timer

Another great deal on some captive bred spiderlings. Dealing with the Spider Shoppe is always a great experience. Quick communication, flawless packaging, and healthy animals. Never hesitate to buy from Michael.

-Sean

• Like Like x 1
  10. John Apple

another great purchase from Mike.....packing was nuke proof and the spiders are beyond my expectations....prices were a bit unbelievable also

11. EDED

EDED Arachnobaron Old Timer

USA
    great transaction and very professional.

waited awhile due to slings molting out and freak hot weather last two weeks and it was all worth the wait. Communication was on point throughout.

parcel delivered on time and picked up at FedEx hub with no problem.

thank you!

12. fowlmoodmandy

fowlmoodmandy Arachnopeon

GA
    received my shipment yesterday and I was thrilled to have gotten a few freebies and my original T and all where in great condition. Communication was pleasant and quick. I understand he is closing his store but I will keep an eye out for anything he sells and would buy from again. They were also packed very well. Couldn't be happier with my Ts

13. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

Spider Shoppe's new reviews can be found here.