Mexican red knee

Katielou89

Arachnopeon
Hi does anyone think this little lady belly is quite big? I thought she had ate but the roach must of hid well because I've just seen it and took it out a few days later and T is running from it, I honestly don't no the last time she even ate anything? Her last molt was end of July, DSC_0121.JPG

athlete96

Arachnosquire
But seriously though, she can skip a few meals. That's a tad chubby.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
From pic, your T needs a new setup. Distance from sub to top of tank is too high. If it falls, it may split open, maybe die etc. All my AF NWs, have 1.5x DLS for distance.

Kayis

Arachnopeon
From pic, your T needs a new setup. Distance from sub to top of tank is too high. If it falls, it may split open, maybe die etc. All my AF NWs, have 1.5x DLS for distance.
Agreed. Add more substrate to the setup to alleviate the issue...quite a bit more.

Katielou89

Arachnopeon
This is her now! She's began to get a bold spot which has only Come in the last day or 2? She still hasn't eaten for a good couple of months, she moulted in July, the set up doesn't look good as I've had to move everything to get out the roach she hasn't eaten :/ could it be shes gonna molt again?

Ant

Arachnopeon
Are those stones/rocks/gravel all over the substrate? If so, those coupled with the excessive height between floor and ceiling are a recipe for disaster. Especially for a T with such a big booty!

Katielou89

Arachnopeon
This is the stuff it came yne with :/ I'll have to change the whole setup up for her then, is that not gonna upset her more tho? Why the bold patch all of a sudden?