Methods of euthanasia, other than the freezer.

Ratt

Arachnopeon
They don't Paul.Some like to think they do though.OP,I am sorry to hear this.Just do what YOU feel is right. It IS your T,correct?Tell the girl to deal with it,or leave if she does not want to be around when it happens.And then just do the deed.Not trying to be cold hearted,but just choose a way and get it over with.
Do you have ANY grammar skills at all?

That is the way I would do it......just thought the 12 gauge was a bit OTT.:rolleyes:
What you planning on getting.....anything nice ?
The 12 ga. Is more painless and quicker though??! ?!?!? Lol what the actually crap

Last edited by a moderator:

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Some people just want to watch the world burn lol

That said. The boot is often overlooked. Very fast method with a bit of mess. No real pain or struggle. And that's very important.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
That said. The boot is often overlooked. Very fast method with a bit of mess. No real pain or struggle. And that's very important.
100% agree. For everything from dying tarantulas to birds my dog caught, a swift drop of a cinder block is about as instant of a kill as you could hope for. The far back corner of my back yard has a cinder block purely for this purpose.

My dog catches too many birds for a 16 year old terrier :(

Ratt

Arachnopeon
You revived a thread that hasn't been active since you were in elementary school just to insult someone :meh:
Hmmmmm. Maybe you are physically older, but obviously not mentally. You try to rip on someone nearly half your age for something so little. And then you take the time of day to investigate my profile to get dirt, because you didn like what I said? Poor baby Someone was getting ready to go on a scavenger hunt, huh? You were about to quote anything redundant I had said, huh? I'm willing to bet lol. Just about sums up the baby boomers, can't say I'm surprised.

You revived a thread that hasn't been active since you were in elementary school just to insult someone :meh:
Hmmmmm. You mean question them about their grammar skills? Back when I was in elementary school, I definitely had a helluva lot more grammical skills than them and yourself. Include mannerisms in that, too. Come on man. You are a staff member. Upset about something that somebody said on an OLD POST. That about sums up the baby boomers though, am I right? I hadn't even noticed it was an old post until you decided, "Hoopy doop, I'm der staffff member, I so funny. Look at me rip on someone who is half my age!" I'm new, and you simply could have pointed out it was old, as I had not seent it. Thanks for your didn't
One of the people you quoted doesn't even have an account on here anymore, and the other hasn't logged on in 3 years. This thread is as dead as the OP's MM.
Didn't know, sorry. I am new, I don't know how I failed to see the date when it's broad as day! That's funny though haha

Last edited by a moderator:

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Just about sums up the baby boomers, can't say I'm surprised.
I'm not even 30, mate :rofl:

And as a side, I could have issued warning points for a personal attack. I did not simply because you are new. I opted to rather subtly hint that this kind of behavior isn't tolerated. A bit too subtle, as it were.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Ah, well, do some research through here so you have some supporting evidence that it's not torture for the spider.
Y ah weird topic I never euthanized a T cuz males don’t live long enough.
Ghosts thread resurrection:alien:hungry:

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Y ah weird topic I never euthanized a T cuz males don’t live long enough.
Ghosts thread resurrection:alien:hungry:
I've done it on males that were simply too old to mate. Watching then whither away is quite sad to me. But I've also had to do it for a spider stuck in a molt, one with a partially detached abdomen, one with a deep gash in the abdomen, stuff like that. Things that the spider simply won't come back from.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
@Ratt fix your attitude, stop trying to tick people, etc. Or just leave. No one here needs your crap.

On a side note, if you're going to revive a old thread. It's common courtesy to actually add something substantial to it. Not just attack previous posters. :rolleyes: