Meet Typhon. My new pup.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Stupid bloody fireworks going off nonstop stop (no surprise obviously). Thankfully Typhon doesn't give a damn.

keks

Arachnobaron
It looks funny, the strong incisors and the tiny, needle-like canine teeth :D. But that will change in the next few weeks ^^.

basin79

ArachnoGod
It looks funny, the strong incisors and the tiny, needle-like canine teeth :D. But that will change in the next few weeks ^^.
Aye aye meat pie. The next month or so the bloody needles should go.

basin79

ArachnoGod
At last. Typhon has started to lose his needle fangs. First one has come out. Hopefully the rest won't be too far behind. He lost 2 teeth yesterday too.

basin79

ArachnoGod
This pic shows just how much Typhon has grown. His front adult teeth are bigger than his puppy fangs. My little man is 22 weeks old today.

keks

Arachnobaron
Yeah!! Was it the last needle now? I don't remember atm .... ^^.

Btw ... I ALWAYS watch until the end of the videos .... ^^. But I don't always understand you, so maybe I miss some of important speeches :rolleyes:.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Yeah!! Was it the last needle now? I don't remember atm .... ^^.

Btw ... I ALWAYS watch until the end of the videos .... ^^. But I don't always understand you, so maybe I miss some of important speeches :rolleyes:.
Yes. That's his last puppy tooth.

I'm not surprised you don't always know what I'm saying. I do talk a lot of nonsense.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Lol. Another human victim of a big dog who's a lap doggie.
Hey I don't know if you can get it, but tomorrow the Westminster Dog Show will be on.
He doesn't spend too long snuggling. Just a few minutes at a time. But those minutes with the furry rascal are fantastic.

And thank you.