Meet Typhon. My new pup.

basin79

ArachnoGod
He is soo lovely. I just remember when my dog was a puppy. She was such a tiny little thing ^^. We had an old hamster cage, 30x60 cm . The bottom of this cage was her bed, there has been space for three puppies of her size :rofl:. The only thing she destroyed were the pencils of my children when they dropped to the floor. Nothing else. Typhon's bringing back 15 years old memories ^^.
Samson badly damaged 2 settees, a coffee table and dug through the plaster on 2 walls when he was a pup.

Still have the 3 seater settee he damaged and the coffee table. The settee will get replaced but the coffee table never will. All 4 corners chewed and teeth marks all along the edges.

keks

Arachnobaron
Samson badly damaged 2 settees, a coffee table and dug through the plaster on 2 walls when he was a pup.

Still have the 3 seater settee he damaged and the coffee table. The settee will get replaced but the coffee table never will. All 4 corners chewed and teeth marks all along the edges.
The neighbors of my daughter have a giant dog, no idea what it really is. It's a brown short-haired crossbreed. Surely as big as Samson. He destroyed in the last year I think 3 or 4 tv remotes, many shoes, a couch table, .... that is what I remember in one second and is only a small part of his damages ^^.
I am glad that my dog was such a good one. My children left many things on the floor that she could destroy.

basin79

ArachnoGod
The neighbors of my daughter have a giant dog, no idea what it really is. It's a brown short-haired crossbreed. Surely as big as Samson. He destroyed in the last year I think 3 or 4 tv remotes, many shoes, a couch table, .... that is what I remember in one second and is only a small part of his damages ^^.
I am glad that my dog was such a good one. My children left many things on the floor that she could destroy.
Once Samson was out of the puppy stage he was fantastic. I could leave my tea on my low coffee table and he wouldn't touch it. My then girlfriend once left her shoes on the floor though. They didn't survive the night.

spotropaicsav

Arachnobaron
I just love the name.

I pick a dog's name before I get the dog. The dog has to "fit" the name. And in a great twist of fate the family had called him Tyson. So he isn't even confused.
I was only joking, I think the name is great, even if there is a snake like Greek god that shares it! :D

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
Congratulations on Typhon, I saw him on YouTube before here and he is wonderful. Very happy for you, and I look forward to seeing him eventually grow into those paws

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
That's gonna be a monster! I'm more than a little jealous. I love that breed, but it isn't suited for my current situation.