Meet T #6

HARLEY-XLH666

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The day I bought my avic. avic. it was a tossup between him and a Cyclosternum fasciatum. I opted for the avic. Today I ended up buying the Cyclosternum fasciatum. I remember someone telling me in the end I was going to end up with both. Looks like they were right{D
Its already laid down a nice amount of webbing for the amount of time I have had it too.

Attachments

Profkrakatoa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
VERY pretty!! I love the salmon colored markings. I'm looking forward to getting a little color into my collection.

HARLEY-XLH666

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Those are some nice pic's...? how much did you get the fasciatum for..
$33.50...........With the tank, lid, water dish and coconut hide $80 and some cents. Yup I got ripped{D But as for the fasciatum, he/she?? has already proven worth the 33.50. Absolutely amazing spider.

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
From here it appears to be female but that of course is not guaranteed. It's a beautiful spider! I think they're one of the more interesting and beautiful ones in my collection.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That's a female, and a fat one at that. Might be gravid, who knows?

Very beautiful tarantula!

HARLEY-XLH666

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That's a female, and a fat one at that. Might be gravid, who knows?

Very beautiful tarantula!
Could very well be. It is from a pet store. Funny thing is I thought it looked kinda fat myself. If that is the case how many eggs does this species normally have(rough guess is fine)??? I am in no position right now to be taking care of 100+ spiders.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Could very well be. It is from a pet store. Funny thing is I thought it looked kinda fat myself. If that is the case how many eggs does this species normally have(rough guess is fine)??? I am in no position right now to be taking care of 100+ spiders.

This suggestion may sound brutal, in fact i once beat up on someone here for saying it but i've since realigned my thinking on the matter. If you do get a viable sac and it hatches you could habitate them together for long enough for them to cull each other down to a more manageable number. 20 slings are a lot easier to care for than 120. I don't know how many eggs they lay but i'm figuring small t = small sac.

You also may be able to locate someone local enough to you that you could just give them the sac. Eggsacs don't ship very well though. Especially in the Canadian winter.