Meet my Pups

DanBsTs

Dan (Not Even Cool) the Man
These are my cuddle bugs,pride and joy. . . I call them "the kids". Addy (short for Adelaide) is the brown one. She is Pitbull and Burnese Mountain Dog mix. Ludo (named after a lovable monster from a Jim Henson movie) is the blonde. He is a Pitbull and Golden Retriever mix. I'll just leave these here. . . IMG_20171020_195107_878.jpg IMG_20171017_131415_137.jpg IMG_20171214_112354_453.jpg

basin79

ArachnoGod

DanBsTs

I'm seeing a lot of personality in those two.
Ludo puts on the "tough guy" persona but he is a true blue, through and though wuss:anxious: lol Addy just loves everyone and would make an awful guard dog :rolleyes:

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Ludo puts on the "tough guy" persona but he is a true blue, through and though wuss:anxious: lol Addy just loves everyone and would make an awful guard dog :rolleyes:
They both look a little bit like my Luna (pit bull/Siberian husky mix)

basin79

ArachnoGod
Obviously you know your dogs very well. But I wouldn't be one little bit surprised that should someone break into your house you'd see an entirely different side to them.

DanBsTs

Obviously you know your dogs very well. But I wouldn't be one little bit surprised that should someone break into your house you'd see an entirely different side to them.
I think you are right. We haven't had a break in (praise the almighty flying spaghetti monster) and I hope we never will. Actually, Addy did once growl at someone who came over the house. He was a scumbag though.

basin79

ArachnoGod
I think you are right. We haven't had a break in (praise the almighty flying spaghetti monster) and I hope we never will. Actually, Addy did once growl at someone who came over the house. He was a scumbag though.
Dogs are a phenomenal judge of character.

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel

basin79

ArachnoGod
Never had a parrot before but my wife really wants one. A little too expensive of a pet for me though.
It depends what parrot. Pandora is a Senegal and is absolutely phenomenonal. A tiny parrot with a MASSIVE attitude.

cold blood

Staff member
Dogs are a phenomenal judge of character.
I completely agree. A lot more intelligent than people give them credit for.
This is because dogs key in on body language, which is involuntary...we miss most of that generally and go by general looks and how or what the person says...which is easily deceitful or masked.

My last boxer was a total sweetie (worked off leash in the public her whole life), but I recall one guy we passed on a path in the woods while we were working...the dog stepped between us and made the guy go around...even growled a bit....I was like, sorry, she's never done that...and proceeded to immediately think...hmmm, wonder what that dog sensed or knew....then pet the good dog. I always assumed he was a serial killer or something.:p

DanBsTs

C7B7CEB3-60F8-4331-8334-813417D1D2FB.jpeg 12608ADC-3B28-4BE6-AB03-EDE48C203522.jpeg It’s a cuddle sesh people with Adelaide (aka Addy Shmaddy) my pit/Bernese mountain dog mix.