Meet Mithter Thnake (aka Mr Snake but say it with a lisp)

Potatatas

Arachnoknight
Finally managed to get a couple shots of him in the open. As soon as I move to get a closer photo he shoots back into its hide.

So yeah, here's my new California Kingsnake. He's about 3 and a half feet and apparantly hes 2 and a half years old according to the guy that sold him. Not trusting that estimate though so who knows. Super happy with this guy though!

Attachments

basin79

ArachnoGod
Finally managed to get a couple shots of him in the open. As soon as I move to get a closer photo he shoots back into its hide.

So yeah, here's my new California Kingsnake. He's about 3 and a half feet and apparantly hes 2 and a half years old according to the guy that sold him. Not trusting that estimate though so who knows. Super happy with this guy though!
That viv is screaming out for a nice branch. Going from the bottom corner to the opposite top corner.

Potatatas

Arachnoknight
That viv is screaming out for a nice branch. Going from the bottom corner to the opposite top corner.
Oops, meant to add another pic of new stuff I put in today. Branch was smaller than expected as I ordered online cos it was loads cheaper. Got another hide to go in too so will be rejigging a little and trying to make some more height by leaning the branch and cork bark.

20181211_191334.jpg

basin79

ArachnoGod
Oops, meant to add another pic of new stuff I put in today. Branch was smaller than expected as I ordered online cos it was loads cheaper. Got another hide to go in too so will be rejigging a little and trying to make some more height by leaning the branch and cork bark.

View attachment 294448
Look at the size of that branch. It's akin to a fart in a hurricane. A large branch will not only provide enrichment as something to climb on and explore but also something to aid shedding.

I thought the fake plant at the cool end was a hide.

Potatatas

Arachnoknight
Look at the size of that branch. It's akin to a fart in a hurricane. A large branch will not only provide enrichment as something to climb on and explore but also something to aid shedding.

I thought the fake plant at the cool end was a hide.
Yeah it is a fake plant hot glued to a cork bark tube and a bit of a tunnel dug underneath. Gunna put a normal hide there though and lean the bark and branch. Not doing that for a couple weeks to let the lil guy settle in more though