Meet Harley Quinn. My beautiful tri coloured hognose snake.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Totally amazing that she can cram that size down her throat. :hungry:
It was fantastic watching my retics eat their 5kg rabbits. You'd look at them and if you didn't understand snakes you'd think absolutely no chance.

I love watching snakes eat.

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
It was fantastic watching my retics eat their 5kg rabbits. You'd look at them and if you didn't understand snakes you'd think absolutely no chance.

I love watching snakes eat.
Don't think I could do the rabbit thing. I like rodents. Hum...I never used to be so squeamish..

basin79

ArachnoGod
Don't think I could do the rabbit thing. I like rodents. Hum...I never used to be so squeamish..
I understand that. I would never buy frozen hamsters because I absolutely adore them as pets.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Harley having her dinner. Absolutely love the way she goes for her food. Mouth open and charge.

silverhaze269

Arachnopeon
Love these guys! I wish I could have one, but they're prohibited in my area because they're venomous :shifty:...but we also can't keep turtles. Our "exotics" laws are a touch outdated in my area, if you ask me :p

basin79

ArachnoGod
Love these guys! I wish I could have one, but they're prohibited in my area because they're venomous :shifty:...but we also can't keep turtles. Our "exotics" laws are a touch outdated in my area, if you ask me :p
Although they are venomous to ban them because of it is harsh.

Turtles I can understand if your climate would support them. Too many get released into the wild when they start growing.