Measuring a tarantula or other invert.

basin79

ArachnoGod
iOS12 has rolled out. It came with a new measurement app. Now obviously if you don't have an Apple phone it's no good but if you do it's super handy. Obviously it doesn't pose your tarantula or centipede etc but it gives you an accurate measurement without having to mess about.

No idea if this should be in the off topic section so feel free to move it mods.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
iOS12 has rolled out. It came with a new measurement app. Now obviously if you don't have an Apple phone it's no good but if you do it's super handy. Obviously it doesn't pose your tarantula or centipede etc but it gives you an accurate measurement without having to mess about.

No idea if this should be in the off topic section so feel free to move it mods.

Havent updated yet, will wait till the bugs come out haha.

However, does it insert the units for you? Or do I have to take a pic, then draw a line, then click some button to add the value and units?

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
However, does it insert the units for you? Or do I have to take a pic, then draw a line, then click some button to add the value and units?
You tab and drag it to the other point, and tab. It will automatically measure it for you.

basin79

ArachnoGod
My T.blondi lass threw her moult out. It's absolutely ridiculous how fast this lass has put on size.