Me & Nature boy handling my (3) craziest T's

JTC5150

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice,I mean very nice T.Blondi!!Got to get myself one now.Any advice on handling a 4-4 1/2 Gbb if possible:?

JTC5150

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice T.Blondi!! Got to get one now!!!Any advice on handling a 4-4 1/2 GBB?:?

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Nice,I mean very nice T.Blondi!!Got to get myself one now.Any advice on handling a 4-4 1/2 Gbb if possible:?
Before I hold any aggressive/defensive T I make sure they are well fed......put them in a large container for a couple of min.......then gently coax them onto your hand......no fast movements.......make sure you hold them close to the ground in case they fall. There is no sure way to know if you are going to get bit.....its a chance you take......rob

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
So what do you do when your fem T Blondi eats someone elses male??? do i like owe you a new spider or thats just the chance you take?...i want opinions?
If I borrow a male and my female eats him......I would replace the T......rob

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I agree afreshly molted big blondi is something else...

Carefull with that one, I have had some ....errhem, interesteing experiences on that note.:eek:
I bet...Crown tends to do that...though I usually don't touch my T's if I've had a few....just had to this time....rob

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Just think what I could get him to do with some mescal!:D

--the nature boy
:eek: Note to self: never eat or drink anything Nature Boy hands you....Objects in hands may appear a lot less dangerous and smaller than they actually are.... :D

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Speaking of molting blondis, it looks like urs is due for a molt soon.
I dunno...she hasn't darkened yet but she is listless and not really eating so she is pre-molt...it'll probably be a while before she molts....and when she does, she'll be well past the 10" mark...rob