Me & Nature boy handling my (3) craziest T's

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I got a chance yesterday to hang out with one of our forum members (nature boy).....turns out he lives on the same street as I used to and also knows my mom....small world. Well me and nature boy decided to hold the (3) most aggressive SP I have.......Female T.Blondi, female colbalt blue, female Hatian brown.......nature boy also held my huge female L.Parahybana. It was amazing to do this.....nature boy said just be calm and give them no reason to be aggressive and everything will be fine.....he was dead on.....not one threat pose, I do not recommend this to begginners.....these are highly aggressive T's that have nasty bites.......me and nature boy have experience in holding T's....again if you are new to this hobby do not try this........rob

Here is Nature boy holding my big female T.Blondi

Here is me holding my big female T.Blondi

Here is Nature Boy holding my Cobalt Blue

Here is me holding my Cobalt Blue

Here is Nature Boy holding my Female Hatian Brown

Here is Nature Boy holding my Female L.Parahybana

Hope you guys enjoyed......rob

HaploFool

No longer a pet hole
Arachnosupporter
wow

:eek: I think I got nervous just looking at those pictures. That Goliath Bird Eater is HUGE!! Also, I have H. Lividium and I just don't think I could bring myself to handle them even with staying calm. Kudos guys.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
:eek: I think I got nervous just looking at those pictures. That Goliath Bird Eater is HUGE!! Also, I have H. Lividium and I just don't think I could bring myself to handle them even with staying calm. Kudos guys.
I will admit the Blondi made me very nervous.....she is huge......rob

hairmetalspider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's pretty cool.
Although I must say, I don't think the gloves would do much good when a Blondi wants to sink its fangs into you.

Nich

Curator of glass boxes
Old Timer
I think the gloves are more for itch protection, as the blondi would go straight through those or any others for that matter.

hairmetalspider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think the gloves are more for itch protection, as the blondi would go straight through those or any others for that matter.
Got ya.

Still pretty cool pictures though. Blondis really are a beautiful T.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Yeah, the gloves are for the hairs......I am very susectable to those hairs for some reason......my big blondi could pierce through leather gloves in a instant......me & Nature Boy just didn't give her a reason to bite.......rob

Parahybana3590

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thats pretty cool though, how long have you had your blondi for and have you thought much about breeding her? Just curious, cuz I'm lookin to get a blondi pretty soon.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thats pretty cool though, how long have you had your blondi for and have you thought much about breeding her? Just curious, cuz I'm lookin to get a blondi pretty soon.
The guy that had her before me tried mating her and she killed all 7 males he put near her....she's vicious...

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
that parahybana is MASSIVE!
almost looks bigger than the blondi :p
She's pretty close...she may be bigger but the blondi is a 1 1/2 and the LP is 3....but they're both in half of a 125gal natural enclosure - I'm trying to see which ends up bigger....rob

vbrooke

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Beautiful pics Rob. Now I really want a blondi.:drool:

Your L.P. and Cobalt are beautiful as well.

hairmetalspider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah, the gloves are for the hairs......I am very susectable to those hairs for some reason......my big blondi could pierce through leather gloves in a instant......me & Nature Boy just didn't give her a reason to bite.......rob
Sometimes they don't need a reason. :p

mattnsariah

Arachnopeon
So what do you do when your fem T Blondi eats someone elses male??? do i like owe you a new spider or thats just the chance you take?...i want opinions?